Together with !flordelys,we are proud to announce the opening of Schizophrenia themed contest
To help you understand better what Schizophrenia is,here is a small definition of it:
** Schizophrenia is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a mental disorder characterized by abnormalities in the perception or expression of reality. It most commonly manifests as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions or disorganized speech and thinking in the context of significant social or occupational dysfunction. **
1. First rule is simple: be creative and original. We will judge after this two things.
Research,and try to express the concept the better you can.You can use symbols,hidden concepts,anything that will make you approach the subject and concept better.
2.Only Digital and Traditional Medias are allowed.
Keep in mind,that we won't judge after what media you used (painting or photomanipulation) what stock or picture reference you used.The only thing that matters is the creativity.
3. Entries must be a new piece, submitted to this contest only, starting September 06 until December 19. No early or late entries will be accepted!
State in the description of the image that the image was made for the contest.
4. Entries will be sent via note to both =ImaginaryRosse and !flordelys.
In case you don't how to send multiple notes,just copy/paste the subject in the notes. (one for me,and one for !flordelys ).Please state in the comment the category in which your image goes (digital or traditional)
5. You must abide by the rules of all the stock artists. Entries will be declined if they don't offer the proper credits to stock artists.This goes for stock images that where used as reference too.
6. Do not copy/paste the idea of another artist.If you do this,you will automatically be disqualified.(As I said,we look for originality.Not copycats)
7. Only 1 entry/artist,so try to do your best.You have time for this.
For other information please click here: Schizophrenia Contest
CONTEST DEADLINE: December 19
We are still looking for donators,so if you wish to donate something you are welcomed! State in a comment/note or anything else you prefer.